As promised by David Adeleke via his Instagram page, registration for Davido‘s Orphanage Support Fund is now live and can be accessed through https://linktr.ee/davidoorphanagedonations. The N250,000,000 orphanage support fund poised to benefit government registered orphanage homes across the country.
All operating directors and founders of verified and registered orphanage homes are encouraged to apply to get a share of the funds in order to better the lot of their various ‘homes’.
Other important pre-registration pieces of information are as follows on the registration form page of the initiative.
- Documents that can support request for funds should be attached. Documents such as your Orphanage CAC Certificate and RC number
- Checks will also be conducted on your online presence which includes Blog and Social Media
- All information entered are to be subjected to verification and if any information is falsified, the concerned organization will be automatically disqualified.
- The Committee may conduct search and physical inspection unannounced
- Registration commences 11:59PM on November 29 and ends 2nd of December 2021.
The Davido Orphanage Support Fund is certainly the way to go if other well meaning Nigerians such as Davido can rise to the occasion to lift others. Known for his #WeRiseByLiftingOthers hashtag, the ”FEM” singer has shown particular interest in impacting on others in recent times.
Only time would tell if his colleagues in the music industry would also follow suit.
All questions and enquiries are to be directed to email@example.com.
Reactions have trailed the announcement of the Davido Orphanage Support Fund of many fans and friends pouring encomiums on the 29 year old.
Stay updated on latest News in Nigeria Today, follow the best news around Nigeria – Breaking Naija News and interesting 9ja news, football news updates, entertainment and informative gist that are not only accurate but balanced with the inclusion of the salient facts.